Submit A Piece
We greatly appreciate your courage and desire to help #breakthesilence.
Rules for Submission:
- We encourage you to publish in your name and submit a bio and picture of yourself. However, we do accept anonymous submissions.
- You do not necessarily need to be a professional or have first-hand experience with mental illness. However, the submission should relate to mental health or mental illness. This includes a wide range of topics such as bullying, relationships, or anything else that impacts well-being.
- Feel free to send us opinion pieces, educational pieces, poems, songs, or any other work that conveys an important idea others can benefit from.
- You may send in previously published material, provided that you include a link to the original post. However, we strongly prefer original pieces.
- Anything sent in is subject to be edited for clarity and grammar/spelling. It is our goal to ensure that your voice and style remain yours, so we may contact you or ask you to do some editing on your own.
- There is no minimum or maximum length. The average blog post runs 400-900 words.
- We will get back to you within one week and let you know whether or not we can accept your submission.